Accidents happen, and that’s why we’re here. But what classifies as a true Personal Injury case? You have to make sure that you have two things:
1. Actual medical costs for your examinations, evaluations and treatments.
2. Lost earnings and prospective earnings due to absence from or inability to do work.
3. Future medical care for recommended treatments post-discharge.
4. Pain and suffering, which includes emotional pain and psychological trauma.
5. Punitive damages when it is proven that the negligent party acted with recklessness resulting in the accident.
Personal injury cases don’t have to be stressful experience in Scottsdale. Our main goal is to achieve justice for you in a timely manner. Your safety is our number one concern. Always make sure to move out of harm’s way when taking photographic evidence.
We’re here to help you. If you have any questions regarding your case, don’t hesitate to give us a call. (877) 592 – 4600, for a FREE consultation with one of our top attorneys.